Renovated throughout and decorated in a contemporary style, the Malt Loft is available for you to carry out your motion video project creatively and efficiently.
Its main features:
- Light, welcoming atmosphere created by large windows and white lime-washed wooden floors.
- Contemporary modular kitchen to suit your personal colour and design preferences.
- Various lighting designs thanks to built-in crossbars and approximately 4.3m high ceiling.
- Constant daylight due to north-facing window.
- Partition wall with double doors leading into living area. Gaps in the wall enable unusual camera angles.
- White painted walls, required colour can naturally be specified
- Central heating, electricity and water.
- Net area ca. 130sqm. Optional: 400sqm room for team and technology directly under the loft.
- Loading ramp and freight lift directly in front of the entrance with parking for up to six 7.5t trucks.
- Sufficient additional parking for the team on the site.
- Sanitary facilities are available. There is a catering company on the site that will provide for the team’s refreshments.
- Many interesting outdoor film locations on the site (historic staircases, pergolas, roof terraces, green areas etc.)
- Centrally located, right next to the Alboinstrasse motorway exit. Film fundis only 5 minutes away by car.
- Filming can be done around the clock.
- No filming licence required – so can be done at short notice.
The Malt Loft is decorated in “Long Island style”. Other looks are easy to achieve, either through your production designer or set designer. My team and I can also assist you with finding ideas as well as carrying out the project itself. www.xavernitsche.de.
I am happy to arrange an appointment for you to view the Malt Loft, with no obligation.
-Production designer/ set designer-